Thermal Screening Kiosk with Access Control & Face Recognition
- In stock. Usually ships within 24 hours.
- 10.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
IMPORTANT: This product is in stock at our Florida warehouse, orders usually ship on the same day they are placed, or on the next business day.
This access control system can recognize people’s faces, screen their temperature, and based on preset rules allow or deny entry access, by activating automatic doors or turnstiles, among other peripherals. Alerts are displayed on the screen along with audible voice alarms, which can be customized.
What is included?
It features a Belgian built Melexis sensor, a world leader in thermal components. The Temperature Screening Kiosk has two 2 megapixel lens cameras, which can distinguish between a real person and a picture to avoid photo spoofing. It can be used as a stand-alone device or can be connected to a PC for real-time remote video streaming, monitoring and operation.
Benefits of using a Temperature Control Kiosk:
- Our Temperature Control Kiosk can store an extensive database of 10,000 faces, 100,000 local capture and recognition records. People can be assigned to default groups of visitors, whitelists, and blacklists, or to costumed allocation groups.
- This panel includes a tubular bracket. A wall bracket, desk base or floor stand can be purchased separately.
- Other features include a 7-inch IPS screen (1280x720), IR Led+ White Led dual light design, and robust aluminum alloy body.
- This device is suitable for use in schools, factories, warehouses, access gates, office buildings, hair salons, restaurants, and more.
Features of Temperature Screening Kiosk
Face recognition with non-contact infrared screening
- Real-time video stream support to a PC
- Melexis Belgian sensing technology with ±0.3 degrees accuracy (Tested within 30-45cm at trigger temperature of 37.3°C)
- Two 2-megapixel cameras for face detection
- Customizable voice alarm
- Database of 10,000 faces, 100,000 local capture and recognition records using deep learning algorithm. Faces can be imported as a single image, in a batch or real-time capture import.
- Face detection technology based on improved multi-tasking cascaded convolutional neural networks reduces the requirements for image quality and greatly improves the speed of face detection.
- Face detection of living people to prevent photo or video spoofing
- Visitors, whitelists, blacklists, and custom allocation groups
- Turnstile Bracket included. Optional Wall, Desk or Floor Stands. (not included)
- Robust aluminum alloy body
- Can be interconnected with a broad range of peripherals such as power doors, turnstiles, 485, I/O input and output, Wiegand, etc.
- 7-inch IPS screen (1280x 720)
- IR Led+ White Led dual light design
- Mask and helmet detection
- Easy to install, stand alone or network operation
- Embedded Linux operating system, with high reliability and stability compared to Android systems
- Long distance range for face recognition (0.5-1.3 meters/ 1.6-4.3 ft).
- Face template import method is flexible, support single, batch image file import and real-time snapshot import.
Brand new item designed from the ground up for temperature scanning purposes. This is not a repurposed face scanner device with a cumbersome thermal camera attached on top. This way we ensure the most accurate and quick screening based on specifically designed technology.
When browsing for this kind of product make sure the thermal camera is built in the frame and not added on top; because the latter provides average temperature screening; sometimes with a margin of error superior to one degree, which makes its purposes moot.
Body temperature checks are an effective preventive tool, and we shouldn't be surprised by their presence at many workplaces, businesses, restaurants and educational institutions.
Temperature screening kiosks are the perfect contact-free solution to provide temperature screening and thus becoming another tool helping keeping everyone safe while returning to our everyday normal activities, along with clinical thermometers, hand sanitizer, etc.
In terms of prevention, the benefits of having a temperature screening kiosk (along other safety measures) include:
- Helping to maintain a safer and more secure work environment.
- Providing peace of mind to employees/visitors by reducing the risk of having potentially infected people inside the facilities.
- Avoid having a person dedicated to manually screening the temperature of visitors and employees with a contact less conventional thermometers.
- Let the people who come into your business/facilities know that you are doing everything that you can in order to protect them.
Will it still work if the person being screened is wearing a face mask?
Yes, as long as the forehead is uncovered the thermal sensor will work perfectly fine.
Can it also work as a face recognition device?
Yes, it features both temperature screening and face recognition with dedicated cameras and sensors for each function.
Does it need to be connected to the internet / be online to work?
No, it is designed to work as a standalone device, it only needs to be connected to a computer for the initial set up, for live remote monitoring or to send notification emails of abnormal temperature screening.
Can I connect it to my automated access door?
Yes, the kiosk features all the necessary ports to connect it to alarm systems and automated doors to control them.
Can I watch the screening from my office?
Yes, it can be connected to office network to provide a live video feed while also showing the thermal and visual comparative results.
How tall is the floor stand?
The floor stand has adjustable height, it can be set to as low as 31 inches and as high as 49, to that you need to add the height of the actual device which is 13 inches.
This kiosk is the perfect way to measure the temperature of my salon's customers and employees. It's easy to use and detects high temperature really accurately.
A much-needed device for these times. We use it in our restaurant and it works wonderfully. And we are in compliance with the CDC and our local government, while ensuring a safe environment for our patrons.
With the imminent opening of the churches, we knew that we had to prepare ourselves to receive our congregation, taking care of everyone's health. We decided to buy this system and from the first test we were satisfied with its performance. We will pass on the word in our community!
We were second guessing about this product, since we got one screening kiosk from a foreign website last month and it turned out to be a scam. It was a relief to try this one and find out that it works just as advertised and detects temperature with accuracy. I recommend this product and this site. Fast shipping too.
With this new normalcy during the pandemic, we knew that we had to prepare our stores in order to receive people back in the safest way possible. An infrared forehead thermometer was not a viable option, as we had to put a person at the door to take the temperature, with risk of contact. That's why we found this kiosk to be the best option and are very happy with the way it worked.