Williams Sound PPA Select FM Receiver PPA R37N
- PPA R37N
- PPA R37
- In stock. Usually ships within 24 hours.
- 0.18 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The PPA R37-00 Select Channel FM Receiver (No Earphone) from Williams Sound is a compact and easy-to-use beltpack receiver that allows you to listen to an FM signal in the 72-76MHz band. The receiver offers seek button channel selection between 17 pre-set frequencies, which are digitally synthesized for terrific audio clarity and signal stability. It also features a channel lock capability to prevent accidental changes.
The receiver has an ergonomic design with a detachable belt clip, allowing you to slip it into your pocket or conveniently clip it to your clothing. The standard-sized 3.5mm headphone jack is compatible with mono and stereo headphones and earphones, and also supports induction neckloops and telecoil-equipped hearing aids. The receiver operates on a pair of standard alkaline batteries, which are also included. A sleep mode helps to preserve battery life.
This receiver requires a transmitter operating on a 72-76MHz band. Compatible Williams Sound transmitters: PPA T35, T27, T32, and T36. This receiver is approved by the FCC for operation in US Markets. The receiver cannot be used in all countries. Check with your government's radio regulations for 72-76MHz operation.
You must supply your own earphones or headphones.
- Ideal for assisted listening applications in schools, houses of worship, auditoriums, theaters, and more
- Compact and easy-to-use design allows you to listen to an FM signal in the 72-76MHz band 1
- The receiver's seek button lets you choose between 17 pre-set frequencies, which are digitally synthesized for terrific audio clarity and signal stability. The channel lock capability prevents accidental changes to channel settings
- The ergonomic design and detachable belt clip allow you to slip it into your pocket or conveniently clip it to your clothing
- The standard-sized 3.5mm headphone jack is compatible with mono and stereo headphones and earphones, and also supports induction neckloops and telecoil-equipped hearing aids
- Operates on a pair of standard alkaline AA batteries, which are included. A sleep mode helps to preserve battery life
Channels 17, Accessed via Seek Button in Battery Compartment Operating Frequency 72.1, 72.2, 72.3, 72.4, 72.5, 72.6, 72.7, 72.8, 72.9, 74.7, 75.3, 75.4, 75.5, 75.6, 75.7, 75.8, 75.9MHz
75kHz Intermediate Frequency
Deviation 75kHz De-Emphasis 75µS Range AFC Range: ±120kHz Sensitivity 2µV @ 12dB Sinad with Quelch Defeated Max Input Signal 100mV Frequency Response 200Hz - 15kHz Modulation FM, ±75kHz Peak Deviation Signal to Noise Ratio 65dB Min @ 100µV Output Level 35mW Max, Peak into 16 Ohms Connectors 3.5mm Stereo/Mono Headphone Jack Antenna Uses Earphone/Headphone Cord as Antenna Battery 2 x AA Alkaline or NiMH
Up to 50 Hours Life with Alkaline, Up to 32 Hours with Rechargeable NiMH
Enters Sleep Mode After 6 mins with no RF Signal
This receiver works fine, the sound quality is good, but it´s far too expensive for a product of its features. You can´t see what channel is selected, and for multilingual events like the ones in our auditorium, that´s a severe limitation. We´ve found other multichannel options, and now we are purchasing those.