10-Person Assistive Listening System with Neckloops and ADA Plaque (Limited Lifetime Warranty)
- 7.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
This 10-Person Assistive Listening System with Neckloops and ADA Plaque is a multichannel solution (in the 72-76 MHz band) to meet the needs of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards for accessible design, useful for venues up to 250 seats. In addition to ensuring that public facilities are compliant; the system can also be used to improve comprehension by people who have difficulty hearing or understanding speech in various settings including meeting rooms, houses of worship, movie theaters, schools, public hearing rooms, and more. The audio is sent wirelessly straight to their ears, avoiding the degrading effects of noise and distance on speech intelligibility. This system can be expanded with as many R-120 Receivers and Neckloops as required.
- (10) Enersound R-120 Digital FM Receivers with LCD screen (no backlight)
- (10) Enersound Double Earphones for Audience
- (1) Enersound T-500 17-Channel Base Transmitter
- (3) Telecoil Neckloops
- (1) ADA Plaque
- (1) ANT-500 Antenna
- (1) PS-500 Power Supply
|Enersound T-500 Transmitter||EAR-120 Dual Headphones||Enersound R-120 Receiver|
|NKL-102 Telecoil Neckloops||ADA Plaque|
|Brochure ALS-10 TP|
| OPTIONAL RECOMMENDED
Carrying Case CAS-10 $89.00
Disclaimer: In the US, the FCC limits the use of this system to assistive listening and simultaneous interpretation. This system cannot be used in all countries. Check with your government’s radio regulations for 72-76 MHz operation.
• Up to 1,000 ft coverage area
• Multichannel transmitter and receivers
• Microprocessor controlled
• 72-76 Mhz Frequency Band (FCC/IC approved)
• The base transmitter can support an unlimited number of receivers
• Adjustable power output
• Multiple inputs and connector types for speech, music or any other audio signals
• 100% digitally tuned
• Easy set-up and operation
• Portable and lightweight
• Superb sound quality
• Innovative and attractive design
• Robust engineering for maximum reliability and durability
• Channel lock feature
• LCD display on transmitter and receivers
• Receiver with multiple carrying options included:
• Direct access to channel selectors
• Dual headphones included
• Lifetime warranty on receivers and transmitter. See warranty information for more details. One-year warranty on accessories.
We were properly assisted by the sales team who selected the equipment that best suited our room's capacity and it turned out to be a great purchase.
Really complete assistive listening system. Great for the price and quality. I also find the carrying case useful to store the receivers and headphones.
Being an education facility, we were looking for an assistive listening device that met ADA standards when we came across this one. It comes with everything that you need and it's very easy to set up.
I'm so pleased, not only with the system I bought but also with the assistance I received from the sales team. Thank you!
We were looking for a new assistive listening system for our school that meets all ADA requirements. This was the perfect choice, everything seems well built and the sound quality is great.
Due to the capacity of our auditorium we needed a system for 10 people and this one was perfect for the price. Recommended.
This a very good bundle, it's easy to set up and checks all the required boxes for compliance. Recommended.