(5) Enersound R-100 FM Receiver (3-year Warranty)
- 1.55 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Enersound R-100 is a FM receiver with a programmable channel specifically designed for wireless multi-language simultaneous interpretation (also called simultaneous translation) and multi-channel assistive listening applications. The Enersound R-100 receiver is ideal for all kinds of conferences and executive meetings. It is the equipment preferred by simultaneous translation equipment rental companies, providers of audiovisual equipment, houses of worship, governmental entities, travel and tourism, conference venues and interpreters. It is compatible with most FM systems currently on the market that operate on the 72-76 MHz frequency band. Its multiple features were designed to save time in this highly demanding business. Its attractive design, innovative technical specifications, and unique versatility make it the leading product in its field. The R-100 receiver has a digital LCD display with channel, low battery and volume level indicators. It also features a channel lock function. It is compatible with stereo earphones.
The receivers are preset to a single channel to match the transmitter's broadcast, this way the listeners only need to turn on the device, put on their headphones and listen. However, twenty channels in total are available in the receivers' settings menu in case you need to distribute them already preset to different languages or audio sources.
In any conference or event with hundreds of receivers, there is no time to deal with interference that may require several hours to reprogram each of the devices. There is nothing like the simplicity of the Enersound R-100 receiver!
- Up to 20 programmable channels
- Compatible with most 72-76 Mhz FM systems
- Superb sound quality
- LCD screen
- On-screen low battery indicator
- On-screen volume indicator
- Easy to use
- Optimized for simultaneous interpretation
- Ideal for multi channel applications
- Innovative and attractive design
- Robust engineering for maximum reliability and durability
- Small & lightweight
- Multiple carrying options:
- Belt clip
- Neck strap
- Velcro arm-band
- Channel lock feature
- 100% digitally tuned
- Direct access to channel selectors
- Utilizes 2 x 1.5V AAA Alkaline or Rechargeable batteries
- Low battery consumption (up to 35 working hr.)
- Headphones included
- Number of channels: 20 programmable.
- Frequency range: FM 72.0 to 76.0 MHz.
- FM deviation: +/- 75 KHz
- De-emphasis: 75 uS.
- Sensitivity: 1.413 uV at 12 db SINAD.
- Signal to noise ratio: 55 db at 100 uV.
- Audio frequency response: 70 Hz to 15 khz
- Audio output power: 16 mW +16mW at 16 ohm.
- Audio connector: 3.5mm stereo phone jack.
- Distortion: THD 0.5%
- Current consumption: 27 mA nominal
- Battery: 2xAAA (1.5V x 2)
- Dimensions: 3” Diameter / 76 mm.
- High: 1.22″ / 31 mm.
- Weight without batteries: 2.3 ounces / 65 gr.
- Weight with batteries: 3.1 ounces / 88 gr.
- Stereo headphones
- Arm band
- Neck strap
- Belt clip