MIC-200MXL Headband Microphone for Samson/AKG Bodypack Systems
- In stock. Usually ships within 24 hours.
- 0.30 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The MIC-200MXL headband microphone is very popular for its high quality, yet affordable price. This microphone is suitable for most Samsong and AKG wireless transmitters with mini XLR connector. Its unidirectional pattern minimizes background noise by focusing on the voice sound. Some other features include: innovative appearance, light weight, excellent mechanical properties, flexibility, metallic gooseneck arm, abrasion and strength resistance. MIC-200MXL microphone comes with a windscreen. Note: The MIC-200MXL will not work if connected directly into an audio mixer since it was designed to work in conjunction with body pack wireless transmitters with a phantom power between 1V and 10V DC.Do not connect the MIC-200MXL headset microphone directly into a mixer with phantom power since it will damage it and may cause injury. The maximum voltage allowed by the MIC-200MXL is 10VDC. Audio Mixers will usually provide 48V phantom power which exceeds the maximum voltage capacity of the headset.
NOTICE: This microphone cannot be connected to a mixer or an amp directly, it was designed to be used with body-pack transmitters.
• metallic gooseneck arm for perfect voice pickup
• excellent mechanical properties
• high audio quality
• cleverly set around the neck for the best concealed effect
• light weight and comfortable
• Mini XLR female connector
• Sensitivity: -48 db
• Impedance: <680 Ohm
• Current Consumption: 0.5mA
• Frequency Response: 100-10Khz
• Cable Length: 4 ft / 1.2 m
• Connector: Mini XLR female connector
• Signal to Noise Ratio: >50db
• Directivity: unidirectional
• Operation Voltage: 1.0V – 10.0V (required)
• Weight: 0.9 oz / 26 gr