LAV-100MXL Lavalier - Lapel Microphone for Samson/AKG Bodypack Systems
- In stock. Usually ships within 24 hours.
- 0.20 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Enersound LAV-100MXL is a professional, metallic, lapel clip microphone with excellent audio quality, and a small, exquisite metal collar clip. This microphone is suitable for most Samson and AKG wireless lavalier transmitters with mini XLR connector. It comes with a 4.7 ft (1.4 m) cord. Its black aluminum body and metal clip make this a very durable and elegant microphone. The LAV-100MXL capsule has a directional pattern so that it can best respond to sound from the front, while rejecting sound that arrives from other directions. It is the best choice for speakers who need to disguise the use of a microphone. Unlike traditional handheld microphones, the LAV-100 can be attached to a person’s clothing. Each LAV-100MXL microphone comes with a windscreen.
NOTICE: This microphone cannot be connected to a mixer or an amp directly, it was designed to be used with body-pack transmitters.
- Excellent audio quality
- Compatible with most Samson/AKG lavalier transmitters with mini XLR connector
- 4.7 ft (1.4 m) cord
- Black aluminum body
- Metal collar clip
- Can be attached to a person’s clothing
- Made of strong and durable metal materials
- Sensitivity: -48 db
- Impedance: <680 Ohm
- Current Consumption: 0.5mA
- Frequency Response: 100-10Khz
- Cable Length: 4 ft / 1.2 meters
- Connector: Mini XLR female connector
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >50db
- Directivity: Unidirectional
- Operation Voltage: 1.0V – 10.0V (required)
- Weight: 0.7 oz / 20 gr
- Warranty: One year warranty
Works like a charm! Great pricing too!