VHF Wireless Microphone System 9 by Audio-Technica
- In stock. Usually ships within 24 hours.
- 3.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Audio-Technica ATW-902 System 9 VHF wireless handheld microphone system is a four-channel frequency-agile wireless system designed to provide rock-solid performance along with easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. The system offers four compatible user-switchable VHF channels (169.505, 170.245, 171.045, and 171.905 MHz).
This System 9 configuration includes the ATW-R900 receiver and a handheld microphone/transmitter. The ATW-R900 is a non-diversity, single-channel receiver with advanced dipole antenna design for extended operating range, which improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element. The ATW-R900 also offers volume control along with AF Peak, RF and Power indicator lights. The Audio-Technica ATW-902 includes an ATW-R900 receiver and an ATW-T902 handheld dynamic unidirectional microphone/transmitter plus an AT8456a Quiet-Flex stand clamp.
- Easy operation and clear, natural sound quality
- Four selectable frequency-coordinated VHF channels
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- ATW-R900 receiver
- ATW-T902 handheld dynamic unidirectional microphone/transmitter
- AT8456a Quiet-Flex stand clamp.