Headset Microphone for Audio Technica Wireless Lavalier System
- In stock. Usually ships within 24 hours.
- 0.30 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The MIC-200AT headband microphone is very popular for its high quality, yet affordable price. This microphone is suitable for most Audio-Technica wireless lavalier transmitters with 4-pin HRS connector . Its unidirectional pattern minimizes background noise by focusing on the voice sound. Some other features include: innovative appearance, light weight, excellent mechanical properties, flexibility, metallic gooseneck arm, abrasion and strength resistance. Each MIC-200AT microphone comes with a windscreen.
Compatible with the following Audio-Technica Lavalier Systems: T27, T31, T51, T200, T201, T210, T210a, T300, T310, T310b, T901, 1100 Series, 1400 Series, 2000 Series, 3000 Series, System 9, System 10, T1801, T801 T35, T75, T211, T601, T1000a, T1001, 1000 Series, 1200 Series, 4000 Series, 5000 Series, 7000 Series (not the ATR7000 Series), ATW-1101
-NOT compatible with devices using cH-style screw connector such as 3000 series (4th generation and above), 5000 series (3rd generation and above), 6000 series and any new device featuring this connector.
-This microphone cannot be connected to a mixer or an amp directly, it was designed to be used with body-pack transmitters.
• metallic gooseneck arm for perfect voice pickup
• excellent mechanical properties
• high audio quality
• cleverly set around the neck for the best concealed effect
• light weight and comfortable
• Compatible with most Audio-Technica lavalier transmitters with 4-pin HRS connector.
• Sensitivity: -48 db
• Impedance: <680 Ohm
• Current Consumption: 0.5mA
• Frequency Response: 100-10Khz
• Cable Length: 4 ft / 1.2 m
• Connector: 4-pin HRS female push-pull
• Signal to Noise Ratio: >50db
• Directivity: unidirectional
• Operation Voltage: 1.0V – 10.0V (required)
• Weight: 0.9 oz / 26 gr
An economical solution
Easy hook up as replacement for lapel mic, More consistant voice capture than lapel mic. Works with existing system