Williams Sound WF SYS3C WaveCAST System with 12 WAV Pro Wi-Fi Receivers with Integrated Li-Poly Battery
- WS SYS3C
- 12.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Discover real-time audio over Wi-Fi with this WaveCAST Wi-Fi assistive listening system. This system includes 12 easy-to-use WAV Pro Wi-Fi Receivers that deliver the assistive listening industry's largest display at 6.8" full HD+ display, along with Bluetoothr compatibility and up to 40 hours of continuous audio streaming under normal use conditions. The WAV Pro Wi-Fi Receiver connects with any Williams AV WaveCAST-enabled product and allows users to connect via Bluetoothr to their own personal headphones, hearing aids, or neck loop. The WAV Pro Wi-Fi Receiver is the only wireless Wi-Fi device on the market that is new and purposed solely for assistive listening. The WaveCAST System with 12 WAV Pro Wi-Fi Receivers meets ADA hearing requirements
- Battery Longevity. Up to 40 hours of continuous audio streaming.*
- New Mobile device. The only new mobile device dedicated solely for assistive listening.
- Large display. Large 6.8" full HD+ Infinity display
- ADA Compliant. Meets ADA hearing compliance for a dedicated assistive listening device.
- Bluetoothr-Enabled. Streams audio to Bluetooth-enabled headphones, speakers, and
- hearing aid telecoils when used with Williams AV neckloop.
- Compatible with Williams AV Wi-Fi Transmitters. WaveCAST, WaveCAST C and WaveCAST 8,
- FM+ and FM+C, and IR+ transmitters
- Headset - HED 024
- Style: Stereo Headphones
- Plug: 3.5mm stereo
- Cord" 39"
- Driver Size: 1.18" (30 mm)
- Nominal Impedance: 16&Ohm;
- Freq. Response: 20 - 20kHz
- Weight: 0.13 lbs (60g)
- Max Power Input: 100 mW
- Sensitivity: 108 dB @ 1kHz
- Replacement Pads: HED 023 (one pair)
Receiver WF R2-03
- Dimensions: 6.61 x 3.01 x 0.35"
- Weight: 0.01 lb without case
- Display: 6.8" Full HD+ Infinity Dot 1080 x 2460 Resolution | 396ppi
- Receiver Jack: 3.5mm (1/8") stereo headphone jack
- Battery Life: Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) 6000 mAh, non-removable
- Battery Life: Up to 40 hours of continuous audio streaming
- USB Connection: USB Type C for power and charging
- Approvals: CE, FCC, WEEE, CB Scheme, UK CA, RoHS3. RCM and IC- Pending
18" Neckloop - NKL 001-S
- Color: Black
- Weight: 1.5 oz
- Length: 18.5" cord
- Connector: NKL 001: 3.5 mm mono plug NKL 001-S: 3.5 mm stereo plug with ring disconnected
- Impedance: 8-16 Ohms
- Input Power: 500 mW max
- Magnetic Field Strength: 25 mW input at 1000 Hz produces 1.7 A/m 6" above the center of loop 85æW input produces 0.1 A/m (IEC Standard)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 8.45 x 8.25 x 1.72"
- Weight Transmitter: 3.2 lbs
- Color: Black
- Rack Mount: Standard 19" Rack, one EIA rack space high, 1/2 space wide
- Power Supply: Desktop Style Transformer (TFP 062); Input: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. IEC Line Cord; Output: 24 VDC, 750 mA, 18W. 2.5mm ID center positive barrel connector
- Temperature Range: Operating: +32° to +122° F (0° C to 50° C); Storage: -4° F to +158° F (-20° C to 70° C)
- Dante: (1x) RJ-45 jack. Only available on WF T5CD
- Ethernet: RJ-45 on back of unit supports CAT 5e cable lengths up to 328 feet (100 meters); 10/100 Base-T IEEE 802.3 compliant, unique MAC address. RJ-45 jack used for web page and streaming audio out. An external Router/DHCP Server is required to stream audio to receiving devices.
- Audio Inputs: (1x) Combination 3-pin XLR, 1/4" (TRS) jack for balanced or unbalanced line level, or balanced or unbalanced microphone with selectable phantom power.
- Audio Processor Functions: DSP based; Compression: 1:1, 1.5:1 or 2:1; High-pass and Low-pass Filter Frequency control, Music, Voice, and Hearing Assistance Audio Presets
- Frequency Response: 31-16000 Hz, ±3 dB (re: 1 kHz) ("Music" Audio Preset)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 64 dB (typical) Transmitted RF @ 1kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.25% @ 1 kHz (RF output)
- Common Mode Rejection: Greater than 57 dB @ 1 kHz, Mic or Line mode
- Audio Input Gain Adjust: Adjustable from +24dB to -60 dB, in 1dB steps from front screen or web page
- Phantom Power: 14.4 VDC applied through 2.2 kOhms resistors to analog combo jack: Pin 2 and Pin 3 on XLR jack, or tip and ring on 1/4" TRS jack
- Headphone Output: 1/4" TRS stereo jack, mono signal, 7.8 mW total power with 33 Ohm.
- Dante Output: (1x) RJ-45 jack, only available on WF T5CD
- Microphone Nominal (@7th Segment Lit): -45dBV (5.6mV RMS)
- Overload Warning (Displayed on Screen): -20 dBV (100 mV RMS)
- Absolute Max Rating: +20 dBV (10.0 V RMS)
- Line Nominal (@7th Segment Lit): -8.4 dBV (380 mV RMS)
- Line Overload Warning (Displayed on Screen): -16 dBV (6.5 V RMS)
- Absolute Max Rating: -20 dBV (10.0 V RMS)
Charger: AC CHG406
- Dimensions (L x W x H:) 7.2 x 5.1 x 1.1"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Color: Black and clear plastic
- Power Input: AC100-240V 50/60Hz 0.5A max
- Power Output: DC 5.0V/10A (50W)
- Ai Output: DC 5V/2.4A
- Indicators: Individual Charging Indicators: Blue LEDs light up dividing clear panels
- Cable Length: 4.9ft (1.5m)
- Compatible Units: WAV Pro Wi-Fi Receiver (WF R2-03) and (WF R2-N)
- Notes: Accepts USB type A plugs, with a USB-C or with a micro-B plug that can connect to the device to be charged.
- (1) WaveCAST Transmitter (WF T5C)
- (2) 6-Bay Charger (AC CHG406)
- (12) WAV Pro Wi-Fi Receivers (WF R2-N)
- (3) Neckloops (NKL 008)
- (1) Rack Panel Kit (RPK 005)
- (12) Folding Stereo Headphones (HED 024)
- (1) ADA wall plaque (IDP 008)