MIC-200SEN Headset Microphone for TP-600 Transmitter and Sennheiser Wireless Lavalier Systems
- In stock. Usually ships within 24 hours.
- 0.30 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The MIC-200SEN headband microphone is very popular for its high quality, yet affordable price. This microphone is suitable for any Sennheiser wireless lavalier transmitter with 3.5mm locking connector . Its unidirectional pattern minimizes background noise by focusing on the voice sound. Some other features include: innovative appearance, light weight, excellent mechanical properties, flexibility, metallic gooseneck arm, abrasion and strength resistance. Each MIC-200SEN microphone comes with a windscreen. It is ideal for the Enersound TP-600 portable transmitter.
Compatible with the following Sennheiser Lavalier Systems:
Evolution Series, EW100, EW300, EW500, G2, G3, SK 1093, SK 20, all XSW Series
NOTICE: This microphone cannot be connected to a mixer or an amp directly, it was designed to be used with body-pack transmitters.
• metallic gooseneck arm for perfect voice pickup
• excellent mechanical properties
• high audio quality
• cleverly set around the neck for the best concealed effect
• light weight and comfortable
• Compatible with any Sennheiser lavalier transmitter with 3.5mm locking connector.
• Sensitivity: -48 db
• Impedance: <680 Ohm
• Current Consumption: 0.5mA
• Frequency Response: 100-10Khz
• Cable Length: 4 ft / 1.2 m
• Connector: 3.5mm stereo locking plug
• Signal to Noise Ratio: >50db
• Directivity: unidirectional
• Operation Voltage: 1.0V – 10.0V (required)
• Weight: 0.9 oz / 26 gr