Headset Microphone for Shure Wireless Lavalier System
- In Stock.
- 0.30 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The MIC-200SHU headband microphone is very popular for its high quality, yet affordable price. This microphone is suitable for any Shure wireless lavalier transmitter with TA4 female connector . Its unidirectional pattern minimizes background noise by focusing on the voice sound. Some other features include: innovative appearance, light weight, excellent mechanical properties, flexibility, metallic gooseneck arm, abrasion and strength resistance. Each MIC-200SHU microphone comes with a windscreen.
Compatible with the following Shure Lavalier Systems:
UC1, BLX1, FP1, GLXD1, PG1, PGX1, PGXD1, SLX1, ULX1, ULXD1, UR1, UR1M
• metallic gooseneck arm for perfect voice pickup
• excellent mechanical properties
• high audio quality
• cleverly set around the neck for the best concealed effect
• light weight and comfortable
• Compatible with any Shure lavalier transmitter withTA4 female connector.
• Sensitivity: -48 db
• Impedance: <680 Ohm
• Current Consumption: 0.5mA
• Frequency Response: 100-10Khz
• Cable Length: 4 ft / 1.2 m
• Connector: TA4 female Connector
• Signal to Noise Ratio: >50db
• Directivity: unidirectional
• Operation Voltage: 1.0V – 10.0V (required)
• Weight: 0.9 oz / 26 gr